Summer Fun

For those of you who were wondering why I haven't been posting, it's because 7th grade was SO busy! But now the school year is over and the Blog is back up. I am going to post as much as I can this summer. I'm going to be doing a lot of fun stuff this summer and I hope you will join me for Tori's Summer Adventures!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! Happy Summer! So yesterday was the last day of school for me and the twins. My whole 2 hour school day was a goodbye/recognition assembly. I think the twins has some sort of third grade breakfast at their school. After school was over for me, and all the busses were loaded up, the schools began one of the end of the year traditions. As the busses pulled away, the drivers honked their horns as loud as they could and as hard as they could. Olivia was a little scared, but it was a fun experience. Then we went to the twins school and hung out in Juliette's classroom until the end of their school day. Their school also carried out the tradition. Then the whole family (except for dad) went to The Ranch Drive In at Bothell Landing. That place is the BEST. It has great burgers, milkshakes, fries, corn dogs, hotdogs, and soda. (I threw soda in because I guess I just started to list off everything on the menu) We took our food to The Park at Bothell Landing (super creative name) and had lunch there. Then we'll skip to a few hours later when we met the Khouzams and Fusaros at a japanese restaurant for dinner. Then everyone came over to our house for some dessert and a mini piano recital by Annabelle. Yesterday was a fun day filled with Friends, Family, and Food!



No comments:

Post a Comment