Summer Fun
For those of you who were wondering why I haven't been posting, it's because 7th grade was SO busy! But now the school year is over and the Blog is back up. I am going to post as much as I can this summer. I'm going to be doing a lot of fun stuff this summer and I hope you will join me for Tori's Summer Adventures!
Friday, August 20, 2010
VLOGGIN!
Okay. For those of you who still check on my blog, I am going to be turning it into a Vlog! (a video blog) So I will try to make a new video every day. Or if I'm at school I'll ask mom to vlog if exciting things happen. I will try to start today, 8-20 and go on for as long as I can. So check back frequently. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment