Summer Fun

For those of you who were wondering why I haven't been posting, it's because 7th grade was SO busy! But now the school year is over and the Blog is back up. I am going to post as much as I can this summer. I'm going to be doing a lot of fun stuff this summer and I hope you will join me for Tori's Summer Adventures!

Friday, August 28, 2009

While in Washington, I am realizing more and more people I will miss.

4 comments:

  1. Zouger - you've done a phenomenal job with your blog and I look forward to seeing all of your new posts. I can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tori, I love your blog and all pictures you posted. A big hug from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're better than me on your posting. Maybe I should put you in charge of the girls' site - Something might get up then. Love ya! Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your blog, Tori. Your cousins (big & small) are happy to have you and your fmily here in "rainy" Washington. PS Don't tell everyone about all the great weather we've had! Otherwise everyone will move here too. :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete