Summer Fun

For those of you who were wondering why I haven't been posting, it's because 7th grade was SO busy! But now the school year is over and the Blog is back up. I am going to post as much as I can this summer. I'm going to be doing a lot of fun stuff this summer and I hope you will join me for Tori's Summer Adventures!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Bye Bye SUNNY California

I know I haven't updated very recently but I have been busy with the packing and cleaning. The moving truck came on Monday and practically took the house to Washington. It will arrive on Monday of next week.
I can't believe it, Sunday is the big day! At 10 am on Sunday morning, my mom, sisters, both grandmas, and I will be hopping on the plane headed to rainy Washington. Today was our (the twins and I) last day of Vacation Bible School. It was at our church and it was very fun.

Here are some of the good things about moving to Washington:
-I get a mp3 player
- I get a room further away from the twins (but closer to the baby)
-We get to be near our cousins Mary and Gilles and their kids Angelique, Lucas, and a newborn
- I get a ..................LAPTOP!!!!!

Bad things about moving to Washington:
-I am moving away from my friends and family
-I have to go to a new school
- I have to make new friends

1 comment:

  1. no I Ian Kent am still your friend. Right?

    ReplyDelete