Summer Fun

For those of you who were wondering why I haven't been posting, it's because 7th grade was SO busy! But now the school year is over and the Blog is back up. I am going to post as much as I can this summer. I'm going to be doing a lot of fun stuff this summer and I hope you will join me for Tori's Summer Adventures!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Hello RAINY Washington!

We have been unpacking so I haven't had time to go on the computer but we are almost done. The house is very big and very nice. Today we (Annie, Julie, and I) went to a State Park with Mary, Angelique, and Lucas. It had a very big playground and we had lots of fun. We also went on a hike in the woods. On our way there, we saw Lake Washington. We also saw planes landing on the lake. It was cool. Here are some pictures of our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment